Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Annabelle

Kaspri has been extremely busy the last few weeks!! I have a lot to post, but couldn't wait to post these pictures of a sweet little baby, Annabelle. She is a DOLL!! We took the pictures at the home of her parents. I think my favorites are the ones of her in the gown she wore the Sunday her parents "dedicated" her life back to Jesus. Such a beautiful occasion! They were taken on a beautiful couch and chair that belong to her mom, Michelle. I wish everyone had props this pretty for us to use (we wouldn't have to buy any). :) The other pictures were taken in Annabelle's bedroom, which is decorated so sweet in a pink and black Paris theme. Thanks to Billy and Michelle for asking us to take these pictures. You have a darling baby. Enjoy the pictures!













3 comments:

  1. Kassie, these are beautiful!! Absolutely stunning! I wish you could take some pictures of Evy in her christening gown! :( Such a cute little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such great pictures, I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to buy!

    ReplyDelete