Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas Card Pictures

Just wanted to share a few shots we took for Christmas cards. We are slowly but surely catching up with everything we need to blog! Keep checking back as we have several posts to do in the next few days.

The first set is of my brother and his wife, Lynn & Kim Dutton (and little Miles who will join us in a couple of months. You will get to see PLENTY of pics when he arrives!). If you haven't read Kaspri's first post, "I" or "my" refers to the "Kas" part of Kaspri, since the "Kas" part keeps up with the blog because the "pri" part doesn't like to write! :) SO, this is "my" brother, sister-in-law, and unborn nephew! (Is anyone confused besides me?) ha!





Just having some fun....




My favorite of this set.


The next set is of Eddie, Ashley and Heidi Ann Jordan. Heidi Ann should really be labeled as Kaspri's poster child. We have taken so many pictures of her! I always say I want to steal her and take her home with me, but I do believe she would wear me out the first day! She's a little toot...but a cute toot!





Love this one...




My favorite of this set.


The last set is of my sister and brother-in-law, Lori & John Holman. We took these pictures on a whim on Thanksgiving Day, on my parents property. I think we got some cool backgrounds...I had forgotten about the old corral "papered" in street signs. Apparently, the previous owners did this and it made for neat pictures. The pond, or "tank" as Texans call them, made a pretty background, too. It was a beautiful fall day!





These last two are my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment