Monday, January 11, 2010

Remington Campbell Birthday

If there were a blog patrol, I would have definitely been arrested already! I have been SO bad with keeping up. The Christmas season was especially busy with all kinds of stuff, and on top of that, Priscilla and I (along with 2 other friends) took a vacation to NYC! It was the most fabulous time of year to visit the city and we had a great time! In light of not keeping up with the blog, I have lots of pictures to post! Kaspri has been very busy the last couple of months. Actually, for this post, I have to go all the way back to August! I am ashamed to admit Kaspri took pictures at a little boy's birthday party and I never posted any pictures! Remington Campbell is a such a cutie...he is the son of my wonderful friend, Victoria. His party was on a hot, hot day in August. Maggie, the cow, from Maggie Moos Ice Cream and Treatery, gave us a visit and we had cute little ice cream cupcakes, and even though it was sweltering outside, the kids enjoyed a big bouncer.


Remington with mom, Victoria.









Remington with dad, Eddie.





Victoria and I. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment