Friday, November 5, 2010

Lots of Pics to Share!

This blog suffers in a big way, but here I am finally updating! My excuses this time are a wedding (my own!), a honeymoon (my own!), and not having all our pictures on my husband's computer. Had to leave my computer behind! SO, here we are and where do we start??

Back in July, Priscilla and I went to Florida (this was my first time to Disney World!) and a friend saw on Facebook that we were going to be in her area, so she asked if we could meet up. We met at a BEAUTIFUL garden in the Fort Lauderdale area. Here's some from the shoot with Wendy and her handsome son.

I'll have more to share in the next few days, but out of time today! I'm off to our local Christmas Magic (can't believe Christmas is right around the corner)! It's a place with lots of little booths set up with some awfully tempting and festive things to buy. See you later!





No comments:

Post a Comment